VERSE OF THE DAY

Friday, October 2, 2009

Reasons To Sing

As I was trying to fall asleep last night, my mind seemed stuck on all the bothersome items on my "list" (which I've been trying to rid my brain from keeping so efficiently)...I fought with myself and finally gave up --got out of bed -- and chatted with one of my best friends on facebook--she just "happened" to be up late. (I don't believe in conincidence.) On my way back to bed, I was hoping I was finally sleepy enough to fall right to sleep---(I wish)..."how can one possibly snore through an apnea machine?"---(erggggh!--my hubby)--but then for some reason my mind went to thinking of my daughters and good grief, all of a sudden I realized I was smiling and my heart was happy...who is so fortunate to have two wonderful and beautiful daughters like me? That's the last thing I remember thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment