VERSE OF THE DAY

Friday, August 28, 2009

Thanks Neighbor!


Coming home from a long day at work, I was surprised to find this little bundle at my doorstep. Homegrown Tomatoes! YUM! I looked around to try and spy the bearer of these delightful taste treats, but there were no guilty parties to be found. Should I walk next door and "thank" my neighbors? ( I think I might know who left them.) But what if they didn't leave them? What a quandry, I wasn't sure what to do. But in the meantime, I rustled up this tasty sandwich, partnered with turkey bacon and lettuce--and a few celerly sticks on the side. There's is nothing like the taste of fresh garden tomatoes, is there? But I still haven't found out who to properly "thank"! But in the meantime, "Thanks God for sending those thoughtful neighbors my way!"

1 comment:

  1. Haven't had a good homegrown tomato in a very long time! Looks delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete