VERSE OF THE DAY

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BUSKEN Believes In Happy Endings!



Any company that embraces the thoughts and feelings of its customers with a positive attitude is to be highly commended. Busken set a wonderful example to everyone here in Cincinnati by the hospitality and open mindedness in which they embraced my passionate dissertation directed toward their chocolate eclairs. They invited me to dinner...er... I mean for a tour! The lovely and vibrant "Kathy of Busken" met Cianna, and myself ,along with some others at 7pm tonight and treated us like special guests, giving us the grand tour of Busken and allowing us to taste a cinnamon twist hot off the press. YUM! We met Stan (the man who dreams about pastry) who patiently explained how everything from bread to donuts were made. Stan took to heart the eclair dilemma and now they have upped the filling to do just that-- completey fill the eclair! (Thank you Stan!) We met Manuel, the "cutest", I mean "best" icing man in this corner of the world (so I was told)! It truly was great fun being there.

It's nice to know that even in the midst of our economic woes, that Busken is still going strong and has not had to layoff any of their employees. Perhaps you are thinking I am being a bit idealistic about my experience tonight, but, being realistic, I think we all need a strong cup of idealism and vision for what "could be" these days, don't you? I say, "Hurray for Busken! Cincinnati needs companies like yours!"

No comments:

Post a Comment